- ( Windows Explorer ) Microsoft is one of the biggest developers in the field of Information technology and it is well known for manufacturing software products. Additionally, the giant is delivering the IT solutions to the millions of families over a long period of time, across the globe.
- Most of the population prefers Windows as their primary operating system because it comes with a bunch of cool features: windows exp is the one, which comes out in the counting.
- However, it doesn’t need any additional installation to get windows explorer, as it is pre-installed on the operating system.
- The windows explorer provides an intuitive interface that helps to access a file without any complications.
- It is popularly known for its handiness operation and drives that search easily throughout the system.
- Undoubtedly, the windows explorer contains a whole list of characteristics, before moving on them let’s know further about it.
What Is Windows Explorer ?
Windows Explorer was previously known as the file explorer and it is an authorized application associated with the Microsoft Windows. It offers the user to manage the files by providing a simple path.
Furthermore by looking at the history of windows explorer, Microsoft launched it as a test version (shell refresh) in association with the shell technology preview which is often called as “New shell”.
However, the testing version was added to the windows to replace the default program manager, originally known as the 3.x file manager.
The whole changes were ideally based on shell technology. Though Microsoft decided to release an official version with a couple of new features like navigation arrows (basically allocated the visited directories) and a menu bar.
Nevertheless, Microsoft is adding the integrated features in windows explorer with every new update of windows over a long period and tend to upgrade on each successive day.
Few features are listed below.
Windows Explorer Supports ISO files
Firstly In windows 7 it was difficult to run an .iso file and impossible to extract the files from it. Luckily, the hassle is ended up with the next windows update. The user can access any iso file in windows 8 and afterward. However, creating an iso file it is still difficult.
Move The File Through The Address Bar
Explorer provides you a creative path to move or copy-paste files from one location to another.
The whole of the process is done through the address bar and it helps the user to acknowledge the original destination of a particular file or folder.
windows explorer allows the user to rename any of the files and even create the new folder during the process.
Mentions The Full Pathname
It is important to have full access over a particular task in order to work in windows and oftentimes it is quite needed the proper pathname of files. Windows Explorer provides the full pathname to
Describes The Network Map
The explorer shows the network map of different connections coming out from main device and shows their interconnections with it.
Thanks for reading this post. Also, read “How To Make My Computer Faster “ We hope this post has exposed everything about Windows Explorer.